Thursday, August 25, 2005

Self Portrait 2.-just once meet took RH-787 poison

Self Portrait 2.-just once meet took RH-787 poison




I would like to meet the people who have lived for 26 years since taking RH-787 poison, or wouldn't mind whether it's 20, 30 years or so.

If there are at least any few who took RH-787 poison who still now live, I would like to find out through them 'what lives have they lived!' Or, how are they living? by encountering other people with their uncommon seriously-handicapped bodies, and how have they managed to survive!'... Up to these, I would like to know.


By meeting my species(?) before I die and by laying bare my blood-bruised bosom which can never be shown to other species, I would like to have it gush out like lava even if just once, the blood-red sediment of mine deposited more clearly than the sunset glow.

I would like to add a peace of saying, for the good of people whose lives are to embrace each share(!) of the lives in their last-ditch fights, in their forcible endurance, in their vomiting and in their tumbling even until their last breath.

"No matter how hard walking and exercising is because of your ruined body as a patient, even if there is only the least strength to wriggle only your hands and feet, would you practice bathing in hot water, massaging in oil, fingering you body.., diligently please! If there is nothing remaining to do for yourself, you cannot but hold fast to this at the least."

Each life whose living has been hard to survive has to learn how to live with one's own body 'even if I die when I die,' so that mine may not be 'my life as a dog' even until the moment that I die.

For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope:

for a living dog is better than a dead lion. (Ecclesiastes 9:4)

Text P.292-293

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home