Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My Life and My Google’s Bloggers.....

My Life and My Google’s Bloggers.....







I have been putting up my (somewhat peculiar) general life through Google Blogger in the information market around the world.

I am posting pictures as well while putting my writings on my blog, considering visual and sensual aspects that is the most characteristic of Internet. Whether relevant to my written contents or not, the pictures with writings on my blog are drawn from other websites without consent of owners, I mention.

The writings on my homepage http://www.mryoum.com/ and My Google’s Bloggers. are from the following book series of that were published by the Publisher ‘Wailing Freeman’:
Volume I: “I Still Want To Live”
Volume II: “The Savior, God Who Are Hiding Behind”
Volume III: “45-year-old Person’s Images” which haven’t yet been published due to my personal reasons.
If not the contents of the books above, the whole writings on the pages are what I wrote myself.

The reason why I used both Korean and English for the contents of my homepage is not investing in my long time and barely-gotten money to pretend self-smart or self-conceited.

Rather, as revealed in my ‘Self-Portrait’ (...thing about), - as a seriously diabetic patient, as a grave handicapped man(?), as a minister, and as a Korean identity - the more real reason is so that I may impart my life that cannot be kept only to myself over to not only Korea but also to somewhere far wider than Korea.

By virtue of such ambition and quixotism of mine, I have been living treated as if a ‘crazy guy’ to be avoided, a ‘megalomaniac’ obsessed by expansive delusion or a ‘dreamer’ floundering in the dream, and still so I am treated.

Now by reinterpreting the ‘wings’ by the genius novelist Lee Sang in my own way, however hurt and wounded my wings are, I am practicing and practicing how to flutter with these injured poor wings for the sake of my own final flight before I die.

Amidst suffering badly in the entanglement of health, human relationship and even money, I am in the process of floundering as if the world is too small, in such a manner of grandeur, preposterousness, or in a word ‘harum-scarum’ that I may fly over the information world and the Internet Ocean to the heart’s content - on the stage of the world.


The host of this house, Wailing Freeman Minister Youm Sangmyoung...
My personal homepage http://www.mryoum.com/skin_youm_html/eindex.htm



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home